DXO, the creators of a range of photographic tools including the Nik Collection have announced the release of DxO PhotoLab 6.
The new release adds DeepPRIME XD denoising technology and advanced colour management, featuring a vast working colour space, powerful new retouching tools, and refinements to its library system.
DxO Report that:
- DeepPRIME XD is an AI-powered RAW conversion technology that pushes the boundaries of noise reduction and detail enhancement. It removes noise, retrieves previously unseen details and restores vibrant and natural colour.
- DeepPRIME XD has been trained using a neural network and billions of image samples.
- It is reported to give improvements of more than 2.5 stops, that is an image shot at 4000 ISO will more closely resemble an image shot at 500 ISO with respect to noise, colour and clarity.
- PhotoLab 6 adds a retouching tool that extends the capability of healing and cloning well beyond other RAW processing software.
DxO PhotoLab is available to download from the website per the below:
- DxO PhotoLab 6 Essential Edition (new Purchases): $139 USD
- DxO PhotoLab 6 Elite Edition (New Purchases): $219 USD
- DxO PhotoLab 6 Essential (Upgrade Price): $75 USD
- DxO PhotoLab 6 Elite (Upgrade Price): $99 USD
This does not require a subscription, and the essential addition can be installed on two computers and the elite version on up to three. If users want to upgrade they should log into the customer account here.
For more information, or to download a trial of the software users should click here or follow the posts in this page.
Comments are closed.
PO Box 113, Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia, 3809.