Skylum, the creators of Luminar Neo recently announced that due to the war on Ukraine it was not clear when they would be able to release updates to the Luminar Neo product, and that there may be some slippages to the expected timeline.
That said, I received some great news that the team is in safety and are slowly getting back to work. The team has announced an update to Luminar Neo (V1.0.2) which includes the following:
This is a minor update that will include bug fixes and the following features:
– Added Ukrainian localization
– Sync Adjustments (Copy/Paste) available from the Catalog tab
– Image 3D Transform (now in Develop RAW and Develop)
– PNG with alpha on Layers
– Increase FPS on drag slider while applying effects
– Possibility to add folders and files for Windows from Add Photos
– More hotkeysSkylum Team
In addition, from March 15th 2022, until the end of the month you can also use the coupon code TRAVISHALE which should give you a discount on your purchase of up to 10%.
Comments are closed.
PO Box 113, Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia, 3809.