Top 10 Photography Blogs to Folow
Photography is one of many professions, hobbies, or passions that in my mind require constant learning to develop your skills and hone the craft. With the advent of the internet, it means that it is now much much easier to find new information about photography, and photographic techniques to assist you in developing your skills further.
With that in mind, I wanted to do a quick post on some of my favorite blogs to follow which provide useful information, these are not the only blogs that exist, simply some of my favorites. These are in no particular order:
- Digital Photography School (digital-photography-school.com)
- Lightroom Killer Tips – Lightroom Presets, Videos, Tips and News
- The Phoblographer – Bridging Tech and Creative Photography
- Art & Design Magazine for the Creative Industries | Creative Boom
- Behind the Shutter – Free Photography Training and Education
- Blog – Chase Jarvis Photography
- Fstoppers – Photography News and Community for Creative Professionals
- Digital Photography Review (dpreview.com)
- Scott Kelby's Photoshop Insider – Photoshop & Photography Techniques, News, Books, Reviews & More
There are no doubt many more blogs that offer great information, but I hope this provides a starting point that you can spring from to develop new knowledge and find your favorite creators and blogs to follow.
Comments are closed.
PO Box 113, Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia, 3809.