Topaz Labs have released an update to the Topaz Mask AI package, this is available as a free update to current Mask AI owners or during the period of Thursday, April 23 2020. through to Monday, May 4th 2020 it will be on sale for $79.99 USD (usually $99.99 USD).
If you use the discount-code TravisHale you may also get a further discount on the package.
The update brings a number of major and minor features which include;
- New Installer experience
- Improved models
- Improved tutorial experience
- New tutorial: “Refinement”
- Improved file menus
- Icons now optimized for system scaling factor
- Fixed bug where trimaps were not saving properly pre-first compute
- Fixed bug where system open dialog would pop up after closing an image
Because of the new installer framework, users will need to download the update from the Topaz Website rather than use the inbuilt update tool.
Comments are closed.
PO Box 113, Beaconsfield Upper, Victoria, Australia, 3809.